La Boîte Rouge Vif thanks all the members of the Aboriginal nations of Quebec who generously shared the accounts that inspired the writing of this text; they are too numerous to be listed here. These accounts are available online at www.voixvisagespaysages.com.
We highlight the important work of the authors of the text Multiple Voices, who were given the challenge of converging these numerous accounts into one text: Naomi Fontaine, Marie-Andrée Gill, Élisabeth Kaine, Jeanne-D’Arc Vollant and Christine Sioui Wawanoloath.
We also thank those who participated in this project’s collaborative workshop, offering a meaningful contribution for this site to represent an Aboriginal language teaching tool in which nations will recognize themselves:
- Gilles Routhier (acting Director General) and Yvette Mollen (Coordinator of the Tshiueten project) at the Centre d’amitié autochtone in Saguenay.
- Mélissa-Jane Gauthier (Information representative) at the Centre des Premières Nations Nikanite at the Université du Québec à Chicoutimi.
- Sophie Kurtness, graphic designer (GraphiSK – Art et design; Mashteuiatsh community).
- Jimmy-Angel Bossum (Mashteuiatsh community), sociology student at the Université du Québec à Chicoutimi and responsible for contact with the translators.
- Justine Bourdages, graphic designer for La Boîte Rouge vif.
This project was made possible in part by the Government of Canada.
Project management: Olivier Bergeron-Martel.
Editorial management for Multiple Voices: Jean-François Vachon.
Contact with the translators: Jimmy-Angel Bossum and Akienda Lainé.
Translation: Maude Cournoyer (French), Melanie Dutil (English), Kabimbetas Noah Mokoush (Naskapi), Tshiueten Vachon (Naskapis) and Joe Wilmot (Mi’gmaq/Micmac).
Translation and narration: Philippe Charland (Waban-Aki/Abenaki), Maude Cournoyer (French), Mélodie Duplessis (Inuit), Philomène Jourdain (Innu/Montagnais), France Mowatt (Anishinabeg/Algonquin), Pakesso Mukash (Eeyou/Cree), Nicole Petiquay (Atikamekws Nehirowisiwok), Carole Ross (Kanien’kehá:ka/Mohawk).
Narration: Diane Mitchell (Mi’gmaq/Micmac), Ron Evans (English), Madeline Uniam (Naskapi).
Graphic design: Justine Bourdages (in collaboration with Sophie Kurtness).
Sound recording: Jimmy-Angel Bossum, François-Mathieu Hotte and Akienda Lainé.
Sound processing: Gabriel Chaperon.
Multimedia integration and programming: Wakonda Marketing.
Web production support: Marc Pedneault.
Photographs: La Boîte Rouge vif, Shutterstock and Marc Tremblay – http://marctremblay10.wixsite.com/pakua-shipi
Complementary research: Daniel Gosselin.